Labels

Friday, April 29, 2011

Overflow..

bringing in some artwork I've been working on recently..


Left: image manipulation of all car and motorcycle components, except the human.  Right: creature design in Photoshop


These are both marker renderings in Copic Markers. The right is a self portrait and mix between marker rendering and photoshop, 6 different compiled images/photos in all. The real "me" wasn't in the photo initially, I photoshopped myself in it.


Digital Illustrations using compound objects. Gotta love compound objects!



A couple small examples of my photography. The left is taken, developed and printed by myself on Ilford HP Plus 400 and Ilford Matte multigrade IV paper. Photo was taken in Eugene, Oregon. The right one is digital taken in Disneyland, my favorite place to go for inspiration and shoot photography. I'm looking into buying some lenses for shooting specifically macrophotography.

No comments:

Post a Comment